- What payment options does Yatra Exotic have?
Currently we accept payments using credit/debit cards, via www.olidaysat.comcheque, cash deposit, NEFT, RTGS.
- How do I know that my credit card information is safe on your site?
YatraExotic is a Comodo RSA Secure Site. Any information you enter when transacting over YatraExotic is sent in a Secure Socket Layer (SSL) session and is encrypted to protect you against unintentional information disclosure to third parties.
- What Is the Card Verification Number (CVV) on my credit card?
The Security Code is an important new security feature established by credit card companies in an attempt to further reduce the risk of Internet fraud. This number never appears on sales receipts on billing statements and it is only found on the card itself. The cardholder is required to enter the code number at the time of the transaction to verify that the card is in their possession.
- Where is the Card Verification Number (CVV) located on my credit card?
Visa/MasterCard: Three-digit code after the last four digits of your credit card number on the back of the card within the signature field. American Express: Four-digit number on the front of the card on the right hand side above the card number.
- Under what name will my purchase be charged on the credit card statement?
Your purchase will be charged under YatraExotic.com
If you have any additional queries or concerns please email- email@example.com us and we will reply within 24 working hours.
|In favor of
||Saket – New Delhi-110017