Mount Abu Tour Package
Price On Request
Later proceed to drive to Mount Abu. Mount Abu is situated in 1200 Mt, It is the only hill station of Rajasthan.
Upon arrival at Mount Abu check in your hotel for night stay. Later proceed for full day guided tour at Mount Abu visit Dilwara Jain temples, Mount Abu, Wildlife Sanctuary, Achalgarh fort, Adhar Devi Temple, Shri Raghunathji Temple and Guru Shikhar.
Evening you can visit Sunset point and Nakkhi Lake.
Overnight at Hotel.
Evening free for leisure activities.
Overnight at Hotel.
Later proceed for Ahmedabad. Upon arrival at Ahmedabad our Yatra Exotic Representative will meet you and transfer to Airport to board the flight for your home.
- All Transfers.
- Meal as per Plan.
- Accommodation in a well appointed room on Twin/Double sharing basis.
- All transfers and sightseeing as per the itinerary in an air-conditioned vehicle.
- Vehicle Type -Indigo (Max 03 Pax), Innova (Max 05 Pax), Tempo Traveller (6-10 Pax)
- Any Airfare.
- Government service tax
- Medical and travel insurance
- Entrance fees to monuments, etc.
- Beverages like soft drinks, mineral water etc.
- Anything not mentioned under 'Package Inclusions'
- All personal expenses, optional tours and extra meals
- Camera fees, alcoholic/non-alcoholic beverages and starters
- Any additional taxes levied by the Government on the tourism sector in future.
Advance Booking Fee
• 30 days or more before date of departure: 25% of total cost
• 29 - 20 days before date of departure: 50% of total cost
• 19 - 16 days before date of departure: 100% of total cost
Important: The booking stands liable to be cancelled if 100% payment is not received 16 days prior to departure date and received amount will be fully forfeited.
If you Cancel your Holiday
- You or any member of your party may cancel their travel arrangements at any time. Written notification or an e-mail to that effect from the person who made the booking must be received at our office. The cancellation charges applicable are as per the published cancellation policy below:
Cancellation charges per person
• 30 days or more before departure: 25% of total cost
• 29 – 20 days before departure: 50% of total cost
• Less than 20 days before departure: 100% of total cost
If we change or cancel your holiday
- We do plan the arrangements in advance. It is unlikely that we will have to make any changes to your travel arrangements.
- Occasionally, we may have to make changes and we reserve the right to do so at any time. If there are any changes, we will advise you of them at the earliest possible date.
- We also reserve the right under any circumstances to cancel your travel arrangements by assigning reasons to you.
- If we are unable to provide the booked travel arrangements due to reasons beyond our control (e.g. bad weather):We shall first try to offer alternative dates for the tour if the tour hasn’t already commenced.
- If the tour has already commenced, then we shall refund the booking price/fee charged to you on a pro-rata basis depending on the portion of the tour utilized by you.
- In all circumstances, however, our liability shall be limited to refunding to you the price we charged as tour fees.
If you want to change your holiday plan
- After confirmation of services, if you wish to change your travel arrangements in any way (e.g. your chosen departure date or accommodation), we will do our utmost to make these changes but it may not always be possible. Any request for changes must be in writing from the person who made the booking. All cost incurred due to amendment will be borne by you.
If you have a complaint
- If you face any problem during your holiday, please inform the relevant supplier (e.g. your hotelier, transporter etc.) and/or our representative immediately who will endeavour to set things right. If your complaint is not resolved locally, please follow this up within 28 days of your return home by writing to us, with your booking reference and all other relevant information. However, please be advised that while we are happy to assist you in the redressal of your complaint, if any, we will be able to extend only our best efforts in managing/coordinating your complaint with the respective service provider. All third party service providers are independent contractors who are at no time under our control or supervision.
All booking vouchers and tickets will be provided 3 days before departure.